After a career in teaching, Julie Hanna fell in love with real estate the moment she completed her very first sale in Raglan 26 years ago. She started by helping out her husband Dave, but quickly went on to build a successful career of her own, and make many friends among her very happy clients.
What Julie really loves about her job is matching people with houses, and making sure they are really happy afterwards. She often works with people over a number of years, as they move from house to house, until she finally finds the perfect place for them. No wonder people keep coming back to her.
Julie has such great relationships with her clients that they call on her as the gardening enthusiast they know she also is, and she has been known to do the flowers for a client’s wedding.
Although Julie loves nothing more than watching an amazing sunset over any water around Raglan, she’s one of the busiest people in town. Those who spot her whizzing around on her Spyder three-wheel motorbike might never guess that Julie is a local Justice of the Peace, as well as being one of only two lady auctioneers in the Waikato, and the only lady auctioneer in Raglan. Charity Auctions are one of Julie’s passions raising money for many local causes in Raglan.
Her very personal touch, and vast experience make Julie a joy to work with.
- 2019 - 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - 2017 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - 2015 - Supreme Growth - No.15
- 2016 - 2016 - Elite Performer
- 2015 - 2015 - Premier Member
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Supreme Growth - No. 15
- 2016 - Elite Performer (NZ)